Accountancy Services

Small Business Accountancy Norwich & Wymondham

I offer a range of accounting, taxation and business services. I provide each business or individual a personalised, high quality service that’s competitively priced and delivered promptly. Read more below for more in depth description of each service I provide.


I can prepare year end accounts on your behalf for on line submission to HMRC and Companies House including your annual confirmation statement.

If you require a more ad-hoc service on a monthly or quarterly basis, please do get in touch to discuss your requirements.


Do you hate paperwork, don’t know where to start or just do not have the time? I can keep your records up to date using the latest cloud accounting software I work with various cloud accounting software packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, KashFlow and FreeAgent.


My payroll service takes care of all the payroll needs for the small business, including calculating PAYE, NIC and pension deductions, submission of Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC and year end P60’s to hand out to staff. I also work with several pension providers to ensure that the correct pension contributions are deducted.

CIS Contractors

If you are in the Construction Industry Scheme and need help as a Contractor or Sub-contractor to register with HMRC, I can help keep your CIS affairs in order.

For Contractors I will ensure monthly returns are submitted correctly and on time to HMRC and prepare monthly statements to your sub-contractors.

For sub-contractors, I can manage your business records, calculate your tax liability/refund where applicable and file your self assessment tax return to HMRC.


VAT can be a minefield, I can advise on whether your business should go VAT registered, what is the best VAT scheme for your business, what can be claimed and what is exempt and zero rated.

I can register you for VAT and complete your quarterly returns and submit to HMRC on your behalf.

Taxation Services

Whether you are a limited company, partnership, sole trader or an individual I can help prepare your tax return and file online to HMRC.

I will ensure any tax allowances are claimed and accurate returns are filed with my specialised tax filing software.

I will remind you to pay your tax too. And with your permission deal with HMRC on your behalf.